Ive been imagining things since i was young until now.it could be in a dream and even when I am awake.Am I crazy or what?HAHA!Oh please tell me if I am.. Since me and my someone parted,Ive been wishing that i had wings so that i could fly to her to be with her every night.Then before the sun rises i'd be back here again.or maybe i could move fast enough that i could walk on water and run to her in just minutes. Then I read Veronica decides To Die.there was this girl who said that her soul could go out of her body and visit places.Guess what?HAHA!i started dreaming that i could do that too.I even thought that my sould could posses another object just for her to feel my presence.Sooo, what do u think? Recently, I had a dream.I was walking with my brother near my school in the Philippines.Then two people showed up and tried to rob us.I didnt give what I had so they took out blades.not knives,blades.The one u use for pen knives.I still didnt give in so they slashed me.Unfortunately, thats all I can remember about the action part.Then i went to a hospital and showed them my wounds.The bone in my elbow was almost showing.HAHA!BUT!!!I couldnt feel anyhtin from my wounds.WIERD HUH?!LOL! So, on my way home,while I was on the bus,my freakin MP3 turned off.BATTERY FLAT!!!ARGH!And I left my handphone's headset in camp so i had nothing to entertain my but the hair of the person in front of me and the tv that was showing YO-YOERS DOLL COLLECTORS and people who likes to DRESS-UP as ANIME!I think theyre as crazy as me but in a different way.HAHA!So I started thinking again.This time I was in school.Then suddenly terrorists came to hold the school hostage.So when they tried to touch my someone,i warned them that Id kill them if they did.Then i asked the guy to call his Boss.When the boss came he recognized me as the syndicate legend,the man who killed lots of people,the one who only the baddest criminals know.So i asked him to take all of his men and get out o the school.I was the hero.HAHAHA!! I have lots more of crazy dreams that you probably dont wanna hear,that normal people dont dream of,or do they??Is this an obsession or just normal peoples dreams?Or maybe loving too much?You tell me.Only my someone is supposed to know about this blog.So you tell me. My someone had been very busy lately,sleeping late because of projects and presentaions and tests.I understand that you have to commit your time to these things and its totally alright.But I wish that you wouldnt forget about me.And I hope you overcome them as soon as possible so you can have time for me again.You have all my support.I think you should take it easy.Dont stress yourself too much.I'm just here if you need to talk to someone.I would love to be your sparkle during times like this.Only if i could be with you right now.Id do my best to relieve you from all the stress you have. ven eiu oil oy
=[
Friday, September 21, 2007
tell me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment