=[

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cake =S

My heart is beating fast
My hand are cold and shaking
My stomach is swirling so bad
And I have a headache.

***********************

I watched Saw II and Saw III. And this is the effect. Although there are valuable lessons,it was not delivered in a good way. Well maybe sometimes only violence can make you realize this things.

***********************

How far are you willing to go for your loved ones? Will you even be able to move? How do you know who to trust? Dont put to waste what you have now. Spend your time wisely.



Ough and I hate the scene with needles. All my hairs stood up. Sheesh!

***********************

Mommy brought me a cake! Yipeee! I'm hungry but no mood to eat. But i gotta coz its from my mom and she'd feel sad if I don't eat it.
My dinner's a cake..
God I'm getting fat.
Need to start working out..=D
But not now..LOL

***********************

Still no time but it's ok I don't mind. Maybe next time.

No comments: